
One of my favourite celebrities is Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro- a Portuguese footballer- He's in his mid-twenties and he is quite tall-about 1.85 metres. He wears comfortable and informal. He wears a earring in his left ear. He used called Cristiano Ronaldo.
Ronaldo's amazing career started in 2001- with only seventeen years! Now he's playing in Manchester United and the Portugal National Team. He plays of end, both for the left band and for the right. For his skill, speed, agility, feint and his shoot to door, he's thought by many people as one of the best players of the world.
I d0n't like football but, I like Cristiano Ronaldo! because I think that he's a very good player. For his age he is incredibly famous and he's in a very important team cause he has been elected the Best player of the Premier League in 2007 and 2008, as well as Portuguese Sportsman of the Year in the same years.
1 comment:
Well done, girls!
Teresa
Post a Comment