
I like Egypt, where the Pyramids of Gizeh are built.
Fondo Flamenco, who stayed in Barcelona the last month, it is the best musical group.
I love my summer holidays when I can go to the beach.
The pet that I like is a dog.
Ipod is a electronic set which I us every day.
Johnny Deep, whose film is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, is my favourite actor.
Fondo Flamenco, who stayed in Barcelona the last month, it is the best musical group.
I love my summer holidays when I can go to the beach.
The pet that I like is a dog.
Ipod is a electronic set which I us every day.
Johnny Deep, whose film is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, is my favourite actor.
1 comment:
I love the picture puzzle that you have made with the things you like. Well done, Eli!!!
Post a Comment