Wednesday, 2 December 2009

Smoking in public places

Caroline: Marie, how do you do?
Marie: Good Caroline, but now with the new law, that in the public places can’t smoke, still worse.
Caroline: This is the only law that I like, because I hate that the people smoke.
Marie: Yes, but you put in my situation I can’t have in agreement with this law, I lost money in my bar. If the people can’t smoke in the bars, more people won’t want to enter, they will prefer go to terraces or to have breakfast in their house.
Caroline: Yes I have in agreement with you, but when the people that don’t smoke enter in a public place where It’s possible to smoke, they pass it very badly. You deal to me too.
Marie: I suppose that will have people as you and I that they will be in agreement or in against of the new law. Never rain to taste of all.
Caroline: Yes but I believe that is the best that they can do because the smoke of the tobacco is very harmful for all and much more for the children.
The children not enter in your bar?
Marie: Yes.
Caroline: In addition if in any bar is going to be able to smoke, the people will return to enter since always, but with the difference, that they will have smoke in the street.
Marie: I suppose that you are right.
Caroline: I have to go away, see you!
Marie: Bye! See you!

No comments: