Sukaina: Hi! you seem angry...what's up?
Libertad: I've had an argument with my father!
Sukaina: why?
Libertad: because he always tells me what I have to do...over my friends...over my studies...and its my life!
Sukaina: But he does that because he is worried about you
Libertad: but he is becoming me crazy with so much control. For example, he wants me to be a teacher but I hate it! I want to be an archaeologist.
Sukaina: I believe that teenagers shouldn't make their own decisions because it can be dangerous.
Libertad: I'm quite mature for make my own decisions! And I can't depend of my family forever!
Sukaina: Then you would be quite mature for abort if you were pregnant?
Libertad: But that's different! I'm not pregnant. Furthermore, I'm angry because my father doesn't like my friends and he doesn't want that I go out with them.
Sukaina: yeah...but you should bear in mind your father's opinion, so he wants only the best for you.
Libertad: I disagree with you...you can think as you want, but we need live our own life! OK thanks I should go now...see you!
Sukaina: see you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment