Antonio: Buff Eli! I saw a documentary about the use of animals for scientific research.
Eli: Really? I heard that one hundred million animals have been killed this year in the world. That's unfair!
Antonio: What? I'm in favour of testing of animals. This is good because it serves to discover good things for our health as vaccines and medicines.
Eli: Oh no! The animals for example rats, monkeys, dogs, cats...are tortured and they suffer. Also, the animals are sent to the experiments, where its lives are in danger.
Antonio: In addition animal testing is a practice carried out behalf of the health and welfare of the people.
Eli: However the reactions of animals to drugs, vaccines and the experiments not only are different for people, but in different species as well. For this difference to the animals and people, we have had a lot of problems with our health.
Antonio: Basically thanks to the intervention with animals, the doctors can practice, they have more experience, because the animals are living creatures that resemble us.
Eli: That's why I think that we see the animals as an instrument, weaker than the persons that we can use for anything and any way.
Antonio: In short, everybody is free of thinking as they want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment