
Cris: Hello Alex! What do you think about the sports classes?
Alex: I think that the sports are very good for the body because you can learn about your body. For example, in the sports classes the teacher learns the different body's parts for the students
Cris: I agree with you although the sports classes shouldn't be obligatory. You can make sports outside school, therefore, the sports should be the out-of-school activity.
Alex: I disagree with you. If you practise sports you can disconnect from the homework and exams.
Cris: the sports shouldn't be obligatory because the students should choose between different subjects, for example music or theatre.
Alex: But if you practise sports you can improve your elasticity, balance and resistance. Because of this reason it is very important practise some sport. Also you can improve your physique and you can decrease your weight.
Cris: In my opinion, is the students practise sports in the school, they won't concentrate on the studies. The time destined to sports classes would be destine to other subjects more important than this.
No comments:
Post a Comment