Saturday, 28 November 2009

Some famous athletes and entertainers earn millions of dollars every year. Do you think these people deserve such high salaries?

Vanesa: Hello Alberto.

Alberto: Hello Vanesa. I'm going to the football on Saturday.
Would you like to come with me?

Vanesa: No, I can't stand footballers, basketballers or tennis player among others.

Alberto: Really? Why?

Vanesa: Because the famous athletes and entertainers earn millions of dollars every year.

Alberto: As far as I'm concerned they have also worked hard to be where they are.

Vanesa: Yes, but however it is not fair, ethical and moral that a person earns eleven thousand millions of dollars.

Alberto: Yes, nevertheless they have image rights because of this they have enormous earnings.

Vanesa: Then you think that the actors, actresses, singers, musicians, comics among others deserve to have high salaries?

Alberto: Yes because their works need a lot of training.

Vanesa: I disagree but you are free of think as you want.

No comments: