Óscar: Hi Andranik!
Andranik: Hi Óscar! Do you remember Pablo? He has gone to jail.
Óscar: Really?
Andranik: Yes, he was nabbed by the police, because he was stealing in a clothes’ shop. Personally I think the family is responsible for his behavior.
Óscar: I don’t think so, because the friendships he has are always in problems. For this reason, I think they were the most important influence on Pablo’s life.
Andranik: That’s true, however, one of the tasks of the parents is to educate the children to make them gain responsibility and they should do an extra effort if the children pass most of the time in the street.
Óscar: Yes, but the teenagers are more used to be with his friends in spite of the parents does an extra effort. In fact, Pablo spent more time with them than with his family.
Andranik: Anyway, his mother or his father ought to have punished him when he has done something wrong. That’s the way to make children maturate. Pablo had always freedom to do all he wants, and now he has already grown and he will ignore them.
Óscar: I’m sure his partners convinced him to do it. Therefore, he hasn’t the entire fault to a certain extent. Friends have taught him how to behave out of home.
Andranik: Well, to sum up, his parents have acted wrong and now it’s too late to reeducate him. He has to learn from his mistakes.
Óscar: Yes, and the friends usually haven't maturity to help you to solve some problems.
No comments:
Post a Comment