Monday, 1 March 2010

Formal Letter

www.jobsite.co.uk
Ref. 114321-JS1093
City of London
Avda Amèrica 21-31
08913
Badalona
Barcelona


11 September 2015
Dear Sir or Madam,
I'm writing in response to the advertisement for Hardware Computer IT Logistics Engineer that was published in jobsite. I would appreciate if you would consider me for the position.
I think that I would be suitable because I archieve all requirements shown in jobsite.
I have worked as a hardware programmer for two years, so I have enough experience with hardware system. I also have experience in IT equipment, and strong skills at excel and word.
I would enjoy the opportunity to work with you and am available to start immediately.
I enclose a copy of my CV to know more about me.
I would be happy to attend an interview and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully

Óscar Montañés


LINK

No comments: