Monday, 1 March 2010

Formal Letter, My ideal job



Mechanical Test & Commissioning Engineer


Grup Verge de la Salut

Badalona

25 February 2010

Mr. Oliver Hickmott

Assystem UK Ltd

Club Street, Bamber Bridge, Preston
Lancashire

Dear Mr. Hickmott

I’m a writing this letter because I’m interested in the job the Mechanical Test & Commissioning Engineer - Naval Ships which was published in www. Jobsite.co.uk on 22 Feb 2010. I would be grateful if you would consider me for the job.

At present, I have two years experience in practice in the port of barcelona. I've practiced basically the mechanics of the ship, engines, pressure testing of sistems, plan, control and deliver medium commissioning activities, among other things..
I think that I would be suitable for the job because I'm a hardworking person and I think I'm qualified for this job. I would enjoy the opportunity to work in this job, I 'm available to start immediately.

I would be happy to attend an interview and I look forward to hearing from your soon.


Yours sincerely,


Imanol Fernàndez Moreno

No comments: