c/Anselm Turmeda num. 5
Badalona (Barcelona)
Spain
28 February 2010
I think that I would be suitable for the job because I have experience of working in centres of adolescents with abandonment or social exclusion problems. At present I am working in a high school helping students with their problems, poor performance, discussions between students... but I like to work on this, because I like to change jobs when it takes some time. I would be grateful if you grant me an interview and I look forward to hearing you soon.
Yours faithfully,

Elena Jiménez
Badalona (Barcelona)
Spain
Jobsite
Assessor health & Social care
Cardiff
United Kingdom
Assessor health & Social care
Cardiff
United Kingdom
28 February 2010
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing in response to the advertisement for a assessor health and social care which was published in Jobsite on 24 February 2010. I enclose everything asked together with a copy of my CV, and I would be grateful if you would consider me for the position.I think that I would be suitable for the job because I have experience of working in centres of adolescents with abandonment or social exclusion problems. At present I am working in a high school helping students with their problems, poor performance, discussions between students... but I like to work on this, because I like to change jobs when it takes some time. I would be grateful if you grant me an interview and I look forward to hearing you soon.
Yours faithfully,

Elena Jiménez
No comments:
Post a Comment