Social Worker Early Intervention Service
c/ oceania nº 17-23
esc. A 2º 2ª
Barcelona
(Badalona)
CP: 08914
Jobsite
Social Worker Early Intervention Service
Stratford, E15 4ea
East London NHS Foundation Trust
United Kingdom
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing in response to the advertisement for a Social Worker Early Intervetion Service which was published in Jobsite. I enclose everything asked together with a copy of my CV, and I would be grateful if you would consider me for the position.
I think that I would suitable for the job because I have experience of working with social or family problems. At present I am working as a psychologist in a school, and I help the young to search solutions for the problems. As you will see from my CV, I worked in a social center and a reformatory.
I would enjoy the opportunity to work with you and I am avaible to start immediately. I would be grateful if you grant me an interview and I look forward to hearing you soon.
Yours faithfully,
Sandra Sáez Jiménez
No comments:
Post a Comment