c/ Josep Vicenç Foiz
08914
Badalona
España
Jobsite
Community Nursery Nurse
Reading Ofiice Based
United Kingdom
24 February 2010
Dear Sir,
I’m writing in response to the advertisement for an Community Nursery Nurse,
which I saw in Jobsite on 23 February 2010. I would be grateful if you would
considerer me for the position. I think that I would be suitable for the job because
I have an experience with babies and I 'm trained for this work because I have the studies and experience necessary.
The last year I worked as an assistant in a nursery, and later I stay on that site work. Also, I've been doing nanny in many houses.
I would be happy to attend and interview and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
I enclose a copy of my CV with this letter.
Yours sincerely,
Miriam Hernández
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment