Thursday, 25 February 2010

I like this job

http://www.jobsite.co.uk/cgi-bin/vacdetails.pl?selection=934973873&src=search

Doctor Bassols 110-125
London
25 February 2010

Jobsite
Ref No: 107767-1001-187_605061
Finance Transformation - Project Manager
City of London

Dear Sir,

I am writing in response to the advertisement for a Finance Transformation - Project Manager, which I saw in Jobsite on 19 February 2010. I would be grateful if you would consider me for the position.

I think that I would be suitable for the job because I have an experience of two years in management reporting and a few months experience delivering projects. Last year, I worked in a financing company and I was assistant of the manager. At the moment I am not working but I am studying to improve my management of information and to be a good project manager. I would enjoy the opportunity to work in Investment Bank and I am available to start immediately.

I would be happy to attend an interview and look forward hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully,

Andranii Martín


Andranii Martín



No comments: