C/ Passeig dels encants Nº4 4-A
Badalona (Barcelona)
08914
14283913
Galway
Dear Sir, 25 February 2010
I am writing in response to the advertisiment for a NPI Quality Engineer with was published in http://www.jobsite.com.uk/ on 23 Feb 2010.
I think that I would be suitable for the job because I have experience in automative environment in conjunction with a working knowledge of PPAP, MSA, PFMEAS and APQP, and I have a diploma in Quality Industrial Engineering.
I would enjoy the opportunity to work in a NPI Quality Engineer and I am available to start immediately.
I would be happy to attend an interview and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours faithfully,
Elisabet Gallén.
I would enjoy the opportunity to work in a NPI Quality Engineer and I am available to start immediately.
I would be happy to attend an interview and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours faithfully,
Elisabet Gallén.
No comments:
Post a Comment