Hi!!
This time I write for to say goodbye... but I don't like say goodbye, I think that is better say "see you soon"... because always we can see us in other time, in other place, in other year... Maybe we can to go back to see us and don't remember who we are. I don't like say goodbye, so is too cold... how if we nevermore can returns to talk... to laugh, to learn, to live...
I am here for say that I'm nice to meet you, Teresa, and all the people of the class, somebody I already met, and other no... but I'm nice to found all the people I meet. For the good and the bad, they have done to me to learn to live my own life. The next year I won't be here, I'll be in "Pau Gargallo" studying the artistic...
I have got a big expectations for this summer.. I've got the sensation that this is special.. how if it marks an after and a before. I search a work (maybe the English serves me for some works), I save my money... I'd like buy me a camera of photos, a good casing of pencils of colors, a metro ticket for go to BCN, I want buy a lot books... If I had a million euros!...jaja I have got a little ambitions... This summer I will work much and I will amuse me a lot!
Well... I say goodbye... (no..goodbye no...See you soon!) well well although I say this, I'm very veeeryy happy!! (I seem Heidi jumping for the mountain... ) jajajaj
For the people who continues here, many spirits for the year that comes!!
I wish a good summer for everybody!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you Azahara for your nice words... I'm glad that the English that you learnt in class can be useful to you. For thyings like this is why I like teaching English. I'm also happy to read about your plans for the future. I wish you a happy summer and I hope you'll find in the new school all the things you are looking for. May all your dreams come true!!!
And I agree, for me, it's not a goodbye, it's a "see you".
Lots of love,
Teresa
Post a Comment