Monday, 8 June 2009

My favourite TV programme



My favourite TV programme is called "Fama ¡a bailar!". It's a reality TV show where contestants are dancers and they dance to stay in the programme. The contestants ussually have master classes of popular dancers and they learn very fast in there. Every week, the viewers vote to choose who won't stay in the programme.


The contestants live together in a house next to a dancing school. They dance in four groups of five contestants in each group. Each week, a new contestant has the chance in that school only if the viewers vote for him. At the end of the programme there will be a winner group that will receive a big amount of cash. The presenter is quite funy because she often makes mistakes. Each dance they do is valuated by a jury which is entirely honest.

All in all, I like this program and I recommend it because it is cool to see how the contestants learn and hoy they dance better day by day. I think there are contestants that already dance completely well and they haven't much to learn, but, anyway, I like watching them dancing.

No comments: