Monday, 5 October 2009

"A terrible first date"

Four months ago, I met a beautiful girl called Martha in a bar, and I asked her out. For first date, we arranged to meet at a zoo park. I wore my lucky underwear.

I was one hour late. When I arrived, she looked quite angry.

Martha: Why are you late?

I: Because I stepped on a shit and went my house to change my shoes.

Martha: Ha ha ha!!! Why haven't you called me?

I: Because "I don't have any money in the mobile".

Afterwards, we went to buy an ice cream. While we were buying, a thief stole his wallet. Then we went to sit in a bank to speak. We spent time talking, laughing, telling stories and it started to rain. As we had no money, we were walking home. It was brilliant.

After that, I called Martha, but it was the wrong number.

No comments: