Last year, an interesting thing happened to me. Isaac, the boy who I like, asked me out.
-Hello, Janeth! Are you going to the party to night?
-Of course! Where is the party?
-In my house. It will be fantastic!
The party was incredible. The food was delicious, the music was very funny and there were a lot of people.
But then her mother arrived!
-Run away, everybody!- said her mother.
-I'll take you home.
-Thank you- I said
All it was perfect. But, he didn't take me to home, so we went to the park.
While we were walking, it started to rain. Then we ran towards one tree and we sat down. He gave me her jacked because I was cold.
We were talking about everything.
It was a perfect night.
I was sure that he love me. Therefore I said:
-Isaac...I love you!
Then, Isaac was went run away. It was horrible...I was feeling sad!
Two days later, Isaac called me. He wanted talk. He asked for excuses me and he wanted to stay another day.
This day was the best day of my life! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment