Two years ago, I met a girl at the bus station. It was in the morning, I was waiting for the bus when I saw a girl falling next to me. I stood up from the seat to help her. Then, she sat with me and we started chatting. Her name is Julia, she had blond hair and blue eyes. She had nothing to do at midday, so she asked me to meet again at a restaurant. I accepted and the bus she was waiting for arrived.
She was late and she was only talking about herself. She ate a lot, and he dropped her glass of wine and made me a stain on my trousers. I got angry and I left the restaurant. I get angry very easily.
Afterwards, she called me and asked me for another chance. She said she was nervous. That second date was perfect. Now we are married and we have two children.
Thursday, 1 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment