This is my terrible date with Richard. I'm Robert and I'm 20 years old and I met Richard in the Dance School. He is 22 years old and he is very cute and it was a love at first sight. So I asked him out.
A few days late, we met in a cool park with a pond and ducks and boats.
We rode in a boat, it was very romantic and I was very excited. But it was too beautiful to be true:
When we were having a very nice time, the oar fell in the water. Afterwards he stood up in the boat to take it and he fell in the water too.
Then, we decided go out of the pond.
Afterwards, we ate to the pick nick made by Richard. The meat was burned and the salad had insects, so we decided to give the food to the ducks.
A duck bit Richard and he broke his finger and we went to the hospital.
The next day I phoned him and now we are a couple.
Monday, 5 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment