The most important of my interests for me is sport. I love to going sports, especially basketball, tennis, running and skating. In definitive I like all the sports.
Every day I go to the park to play with my brother. On saturdays and Sundays we to play tennis anf after basketball.
I like watching basketball and tennis on TV, but I can't stand watching football on TV. I thing sports are readly exciting!
My other interest is the study. Is completely different from sport, but it's fun too. I enjoy studying because I want to go the university and I have much ilusion. Every dy, I study. I like to do homework, I like to study the class lessons.
The two interests are more important for me, but I like to going sports, because I am never bored when I practise sport.
Thursday, 9 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh! Hello!! Cristina,
(I hope don't make any mistake while I write.)
I like your interests (but I don't practise sport because never I been good in it...)
Study is a good interest also I want go to University!
Byeee^^
Hi, Cristina! I've noticed that you and the other Cristina (Vilches) have chosen exactly the same label. Can you change yours, adding your surname, for example, so as we can distinguish who is writing? Thanks
Teresa
hi cristina!!
I don't know that said jejje
I like play sports, but I'm very bad -.-
well..
I see you tomorrow.
kissess =)
Post a Comment