Thursday, 9 October 2008

What I like

One of my main interests is sport. I like both playing football and watching football and Formula1.
I really enjoy playing football in my team of Sistrells for days a week and I watch football and Formula1 in my house with my friends whenever I can. I think football, is realy exciting!
My other interests are listening to music and being with my friends. I like house music when I do the homeworks. My favourite groups is "el canto del loco".
I've got lots of diferents interests, I'm never bored but my favourite hobby is football because I like outside.

6 comments:

óScaR said...

I also like formula 1!
You Support Alonso? This year he isn't doing very well.
See you ^^

Sukaina said...

I also like to listen music when I do the homeworks =)

And "El Canto Del Loco" is a good group!! xD

see you tomorrow




bye^^

libertad said...

Hi Imanol!!
I also like listening music when I do the homwork (I don't copy the suky's coments jaja)

well...
I see you tomorrow.

kisses =)

Anonymous said...

Hi Imanol!!!!!
Let's see if some day we play a friendly match
jajja, XD

Bye bye

Sukaina said...

Every day you think about football andraa..¬¬ jajaj
are you very basic xD
but I'll come to see the match =P
if you play ehh jajajaj

bye ^^

ruben said...

Hi inmanoool!!!!!
I also like "El canto del loco" and football.
I don't watch formula 1 because is boring, but I watch the beginning and the end of the race.

see you n_n