Thursday, 9 October 2008

MY INTERESTS



One of my main is listening to music. I like both pop music and disco music.
On Fridays I go to the disco with my friends and I listen to music in the disco.

My other interest is surfing the Internet.
I use the computer every day in my free time.
I like chatting with my friends
I've got lots of different interests, so I'm never bored.
But my favourite hobby is music because. I like going to the party's.

2 comments:

[$$]:.:Byron:.:[$$] said...

Firstt :D(:

Elena you're very funny and I enjoy when I talk with you. :

I really like this picture
and your dog.

Bye and kiss:D

Anonymous said...

hello PUTONCIA ^
that pic more beautiful! this is the dog of the Yolanda, that naughty jajaja .. because that soon we expect some great parties for your birthday! wing and tomorrow and we are already complied with the comment xd
I love yoou ! (A)