Thursday, 9 October 2008

What I like

One of my interest is computers. I like both surfing the internet and playing computer games at the weekends, I really enjoy playing computer games and surfing the internet.
My other interest is sport. I like playing football with my frineds. I don't play football in a team, I play football with my friends. I also like watching football on tv, I watch all matches of the Real Madrid. My team is R. Madrid.
I've got lots of different interests. My favourite hobby is computers because I like games.

3 comments:

libertad said...

Hi rubenn!!

I also like to play a computer games, but there am not given I well -.-...

well..
I see you tomorrow

kisses =)

Sukaina said...

Hi!!

I like surfing internet because is entertained
but I prefer Barça that R.Madrid!!
jjaja I don't like football and less playing in a team but playing with my friends is very funny!! xD

kisses


bye ^^

[$$]:.:Byron:.:[$$] said...

Eyyy Ruben

My classmate XD
I laugh a lot in class with
the pens.XD

Here is my comment


Byeee