Friday, 3 October 2008

What I like (ÓscaR)

My main interests are listening to music and watching TV. I like lots of kinds of music, but the one I like most is pop-rock music. My favourite groups are Linking Park, Fort Minor and Shaggy. I always listen to music on my free time or while I'm on the computer. Sometimes I download the lyrics of English songs and I try to sing them.
Other of my interests is playing tennis. I always play tennis with my friends. We all have the same level so we never know who is going to win. Once we went to a tennis pitch and we drew.

Anyway my favourite hobbies are listening to music and playing computer games.


5 comments:

Teacher said...

Thanks Oscar for being so fast. In fact, I had prepared the post and the task for you to work in the computer class next week. I think that you can manage with the blog very well. And with your English too;-) Would you mind helping your classmates with their posts?

antonio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
antonio said...

i'm perplexed oscarrr

antoniooo

Valkë said...

Yes, Oscar very well!!!
Linkin park!!!
It'very good
I don't write more because with this the teacher already will be happy!! \(^.^)/ WeeeeweEeeE xDD

LINKIN PARK 4ever xD

antonio said...

hiiii oscar!
I don't know you like tennis.
see you tomorrow!

eli.