Thursday, 9 October 2008

What I like?

One of my main interests is sport. I like both playing and watching sport, especially football. I play football in the team of my school. On Saturdays, I really enjoy playing football league the match. I also like watching football on TV with my family. My favourite player is Leo Messi. I think football is really exciting!
My other interest is listening to music. Listening to music is completely different from sport. I listen to music when I do the homework. My favourite groups is Estopa. I love Estopa. I love Estopa. The number one CD is Destrangis. I've got lots of different interests, so I'm never bored. But my favourite hobby is football because I like being outside.

4 comments:

óScaR said...

I really hate playing football and listening to "Estopa".
I think we haven't any hobby in common

C'you ^^

antonio said...

helloooo!
I don't like football, and I like listening to Estopa many years ago, but now I don't like.

byee byeee!

eli.

Anonymous said...

Ehhh!!!!!!!!!!!
Alberto I also like the way I played Leo Messi, but I also like the game of C. Ronaldo
jajaja

Bye bye

Sukaina said...

Hi!!
I don't like football but like Andraa I prefer tha game of Cristiano Ronaldo xD

I also do the homeworks listening music and Estopa is a nice group!! xD

kisses


see you^^