Thursday, 9 October 2008

WHAT I LIKE


One of my main interest is reading. I like reading fantastic stories, they are interesting and i'm not bored. I don't like some books like Robinson Crusoe. This is very boring... Reading is travelling to other worlds, living adventures, terrrors, love stories... At the weekends I reading more bescause i've got more time.

my other interests are drawing, I'm very expresive. And watching good films like "meet Joe Black?" or "The leyend of the ocean". When I've got time I sit in the sofa and watch a film. It's like reading but without lyrics. I like watching my favourite films alone or with my best friend.

I've also other interests, I like a lot of things! Listening to music, surfing the internet... But the best is reading.



8 comments:

óScaR said...

Ohh
Well, You left a comment on my post, so I'll do it too ;D
The only books I read are the School Books. I don't like them. The only one is liked is the one called "Lobo negro, un skin", maybe u remember it.
I also think that Teresa will be happy with this comment (isn't?)

Goodbye ^^

Sukaina said...

Hi!!
Thank you for leaving myself another day to use your account You will not have books
azah!!
I love you! (L)

antonio said...

hellooo!
I like your drawings!
I also don't like some books the Robinson Crusoe.

byeeee!

eli.

antonio said...

hii!!!
I don't like reading. Read is very bored.
I like more to see movies, The movies entertain more.

antoniooooo

libertad said...

my love!!
jiji..

I also love reading =)... it is grea! yeah!
jajajaj..
I'm crazy..

well... today is a special day
jajja
happy birthday!!

I see you tomorrow

kisses =)

Anonymous said...

Hi Azahara!!!!!!!!!!
I liked the definition of who you've read.
jaajaj

Bye bye

Cristina Morales said...

Hello!
Thank you for your commentary
Now I have to comment on you to my.
I dislike read and drawn, but I think that is very good.
See you!

Valkë said...

thank!! for all coments :)

Liber!!! thaanks for you congratulation!!

and thanks for everybody (L)

kisses :D


Myself \(n.n)/