
One of my main interests is listening to music. I like both pop and hip-hop, especially the Englishs groups, for example, The Veronicas,Vanessa Hudgens and Jonas Brothers. I listen to music every day. I have music in the MP3 and in the computer. I like it because it is very exciting!
My other hobbies are going out with my friends and reading. At the weekends I go out with my friends Jenny and Manu.
In the house I read books because it is entertaining and funny. My favourite book it is the “Crepusculo”. I like the vampires and the romantic stories.
I don’t have many hobbies but I am never bored.
My other hobbies are going out with my friends and reading. At the weekends I go out with my friends Jenny and Manu.
In the house I read books because it is entertaining and funny. My favourite book it is the “Crepusculo”. I like the vampires and the romantic stories.
I don’t have many hobbies but I am never bored.
1 comment:
Hellou Cristinaaa!
As you can see my I also like El canto del loco, they are great.
I leave my messenger ok?
nuriko_bdn_7@hotmail.com
byee byee! ^^
Post a Comment