Tuesday, 7 October 2008

What I like (MiicheLLeee!)


One of my main interests is music. I like both dancing and listening to music, specially reggaeton, pop rock and punk. I sometimes go to the disco. I really enjoy dancing and listening music.

My other intersts are reading and surfing the ineternet. Reading in completely different from music, but I both like. In the summer always read a lot of book. In my free time I surf the internet a lot, specially in the weekends and in the nights.

My favourite hobby is dancing!

4 comments:

[$$]:.:Byron:.:[$$] said...

Hi Michelle
i write this because is obligatory
jejeje
Here I fall my msn if you are interested agree me. :P
Add byron.bdn92@gmailcom
and byron_bdn14@hotmail.com

cristina vilches said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cristina vilches said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cristina vilches said...

Hello Michelle :)

I am cristina
I like canto del loco too!!!
the fotografy it is the Cd's!! I t is semblary in the shopping center in Bdalona

you commentd please :)

bye bye!