Thursday, 9 October 2008

What I like?

One of my main interests is my friends. I stay with then at the weekend and every day in the school. In the summer we go to the beach and the swimming pool. We usually go to shopping clothes. We sometimes go to the disco. When we are bored, we stay in the street.

My other interest is music. I like a lot of kinds of music. I like listening to pop, rap, house and reggeaton. I listen to music every day. I like listening to music because I disconnect from the world.

I've got lots of different interests, so I'm never bored. But my favourite hobby is hanging out with my friends.

8 comments:

antonio said...

I don't like the pink letter, is difficult to see.

[$$]:.:Byron:.:[$$] said...

I post it because is obligatory. XD
But this idea of the blog is really funny.
Bye.

Anonymous said...

Antonio when you short hair?? XD
jajaja
Bye, bye

antonio said...

because do you change the letter?
now my first coment she doesn't sentit

antonioooo

Anonymous said...

Eli forgive me, I confused

libertad said...

Hi Eli!!..=)

Thanks for your coment =).. but if you go to the mountain with my small cousins... it isn't very relaxing jajja
but is great jajaj

well...
I see you tomorrow

kisses =)

Anonymous said...

Hi Eli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I totally agree with you that listening to music you disconnect from the world. XD
jajjaja

Bye bye

Sukaina said...

Hi Eli!!
Tahks for the coment..=)
I understand you jajaa yes I'm from Morrocco xD

I also lke going to the beach with my friends in summer and staying in the street xD

I 'm very agree with you
when I listen to music I disconnect from the world!!

kisses


bye^^