One of my main interests is listening to music. I always listen the music of Los Delincuentes and Melendi. I listen to music in my bedroom after school. My favourite song is Loco.
My other interest is sport. I like playing football in my freetime but I don't play matches. I don't play in any team. º
I've got lots of diferent interests but my favourite hobby is listening to music.
6 comments:
Nooo
I think that you favourite hobby is to talk in class, you're a pain in the neck, haha
Bye ^^
Ohhh
Yes, yes Oscar, his hobby really is to talk and make calls in class
hahah
Bye, bye
andr@niiiiiiiii
hii antoniooo!
I don't like the photo, I don't know who is.
I like listening other music.
see you tomorroow!! =)
eli.
Yes.. I cry for that Increase the physica's note
jajajaja
I see you tomorrow
kisses =)
antoniooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
OOh .
I also like listen to music jaja
but other kinds like hiphop, rock, hard rock, punk rock... in conclusion: Rock & Rap.
And Catalan rock...
^^
well I go to theatre in school
Byeeeeeee
Azah*
in the school*
Post a Comment