Thursday, 9 October 2008

I like...

One of my main interests is being with my family and my friends. I really like talking with them about my things and our things. I'm with them always that I can. For example, I'm with my friends when I haven't got homeworks or tests, and with my family in the mountain.

My other interests are reading and listening to music, because it is entretaining. I like reading all types of books when I have free time.

I have got lots of different interests, but I prefer being with my family and my friends because they are very important for me.

6 comments:

Valkë said...

Hi liber, hi my love!!!!
jajaj I also like read!
Like we're laughing here in my house!! With this of the dancing of E.F....
and ultimately that we dance? xD
Well I only write you because it's my duty as student to do homework.

jaja And the coment already is do.

Bye :)

Sukaina said...

Hi my liber
no no no azah
liber is for me! xD
the other day in her house dancing for E.F was very funny! xD
I return to have computer! yeah!(H)

bye =)

antonio said...

hiiii!
I also like staying in the mountain, is very relaxing, and I also like listening to music.
see you tomorrow! ^^

eli.

Anonymous said...

I like your text!!!
For which I also like being with my friends and with my family in the mountain
jajja

Bye bye

You will see tomorrow

ruben said...

Hi!!!!
I also like listening to music, what do you like type of music?
byeee
see you tomorrow

Cristina Morales said...

hello Libertad!
Your firts interest is very important. I like to be with my family too.
Aaa I readed you comment from me and I like very much. XD.

Bye, bye!!