One of my interests is Internet. I like both chatting and surfing the internet. Ireally enjoy chatting by messenger because I usually laugh when I chat. I also like surfing the Internet because I listen to music in it and I search the questions that I don't know.My other interests are going out wit my friends and listening to music. I go out every weekend with my friends to the disco and to the park. also like listening t o different kinds of music like reggaeton and bachata and salsa.
I've go lots of different interests, so I'm never bored. But my favourite hobby is chatting by messenger because I laugh a lot.
7 comments:
Byron!
what is these snglasses?? xD
I also like surfing internet
because I laugh but I prefer go out wih my family and my friends =)
see you!;D
To my also I like surfing in Internet.
Elena||
byrooon!
I also usually stay in the messenger in my freetime and speak with you!
byeeee!
eli.
Hellouu Byronn!
That picture you did at the institute jejeje
I also like surf the internet. Now I'm talking to you xDDDD
See you tomorrow!
Hi Byron!!!!
I also like chatting by messenger and listen to music.
see you!!!
The other day I was dancing bachata in the house of Dani! As we passed very well, I like that kind of music jaja
See you tomorrow!
one kiss!
~miiriiamm~
Post a Comment