Thursday, 9 October 2008

My interests


One of my main interests is sport. I like both playing and watching sport, especiality football. On Saturdays, I really enjoy playing football in the "Llongueras". I also like watching football on TV with my brother.
I think football is really exciting!

My other interests are listening to music and surfing the internet. I like listening to Armenian music. I listen to music when I do the homework. My favourite group is "50 cent".

I' ve got lots of diferent interests, so I' m never bored. But my favourite hobby is football because I like being outside.

6 comments:

antonio said...

To my also I like to see the football

antonioooooo

Sukaina said...

you're a crazy of football!!
jajaj
I don't like see football but when you and the boys of 'llongueras' play I go!! xD

see you!(K)

antonio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
antonio said...

I don't like very much football.
I also like surfing the internet and listening to music, but I don't listening to music when I doing my homeworks because I'm not concentrate.

byeeeee!! =)

eli.

libertad said...

That basic you are.. jeje

when you play a mach surrounds say it to me ehh ¬¬

jeje

I see you tomorrow

kisses =)

Valkë said...

UOoooo you likes 50cent...

I listen something of he...
A feat with eminem xD

i don't like the football... Nonono.

(I don't like play any sport)

well yes, the badminton.

the others are dangerous for me jajaja

And I say goodbye because this coment is already very long...


See you soon(tomorrow...)

Azah*