Thursday, 9 October 2008

What I like!!

One of my interests is beig with my family and my friends because I love them. I love thesummer with my family because wetravel to Morrocco and we are allthe family when we go to the beach. I like my friends, I go out with them everyday after schoolif there aren't homeworks and exams.

My other interests are listening to music and reading. I listen to all music but I prefer adventure books.

I've got lots ofdifferent interest. But my favourite hobby is being with my family and my friends because they are the most important thing for me.

4 comments:

Valkë said...

Hello!! I'm not coment myself it's that suky to used my count ... ¬¬
and like we have to do coments here... I am writing.

ByE*

antonio said...

Hiii! =)
Where is Morrocco?
I also like listening to music!
See you tomorrow
byeeee ^^

eli.

libertad said...

Hi sukaineta!!

how are you?

Do not use more the azahara's account ¬¬
jajaja

See you tomorrow
kisses =)

Anonymous said...

Hi Suky!!!!!
I also I like adventure books, but I do not want to read

jajajjaj

Bye bye